Friday 16 May 2014

Go, Yabu Kota! 'Girlfriend' scandal thingy

Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

LOL! For this post I am going to touch a bit on the latest scandal on the oldest Hey!Say!JUMP’s member; Yabu Kota. Oh yeah! Yesterday, he got Friday-ed! I was kinda surprised at first when I saw the photos and the article.

It was just this week when I had a dream about Yabu. Yup, he visited me in my dream and he came alone. He never came alone before and so I was surprised to see him. In the dream, he told me something that almost made me fainted. Haha XD He told me that he is quitting JE because he wants to live with his ‘wife’. Yeah, I repeat, WIFE. I was like, “WHAT!?” then a beautiful lady approached us in the dream. When she reached us, Yabu immediately introduced her to me, he said, “This is my wife”.

So yeah, that was the dream I had about Yabu. I thought it was just like those normal dreams we have when we sleep but no. Yesterday, this thingy about Yabu got FRIDAY-ed (the term we used on idols who appear in Friday mag – I think it’s like a tabloid mag -) came out! Here it is! SURPISE, people! SURPRISE!

(Photos credit to this page on FaceBook Ă  Everything about Hey!Say!JUMP)




So the mag says, Yabu Kota (24) is reported to be currently living together with his girlfriend who is said to be older than him (26). According to the source too, it says JE knows about their relationship and approved it but the two are not allowed to be dating in public. SURPRISE! The paparazzi photos were taken just recently when the two went to the convenience store near the apartment they live in approximately around 1 in the morning; after Hey!Say!JUMP’s concert.

Okay, I am not surprised with the paparazzi photos because paparazzis are scary -_- They can capture anything and then make up a random story that can be fit in with the picture they take. But! The photo of the girl kissing Yabu’s cheek and the one with Yabu hugging her, I don’t think those are work of the paparazzi. LOL. Obviously, not. The thing is HOW did they manage to get a hold on those private pictures? How the pictures did got leaked?

Some of the fans said this scandal might just be one of the stunts used to get more attraction or attention from the people. Well, you know, the timing is perfect because JUMP has just done with their LIVE WITH ME in TD concert and they are scheduled to release their third album soon :) Of course, it is risky as fans might get jealous and would get stupid and leave the fandom. But it is possible.

The fans are having a mixed reaction. It was a bit chaotic at first. Fans were shocked, broken hearted and crying. But after awhile, I can see that some have starting to calm down a bit, some have starting to accept the fact that Yabu too is a human; a boy and of course he also have his own private life. He can fall in love and he deserves a love story of his own.

Last night I had a short conversation with a few tobikkos on FaceBook; A group of mature tobikkos. They admitted that they were shocked at first and some of them even cried so hard when the news reached them. But they are so mature and positive thinkers. I can’t help it but to admire these strong hearted fans. Here is some of what they said about this Yabu’s scandal:

“Shock mode… but still I support them… If he’s in love then let it be, right?”

“I will support!! :)”

“Well, it hurts seeing them. I almost cry too, but well, that’s Yabu’s life. He has his own privacy too, so if he thinks it’s the best for him, I will support as his fan. And I hope no bad thing will happen to the pretty girl”

“For now, of they are really a couple, I hope nothing bad will happen to the girl, just like how fans do something bad to Rubi-chan and Mariya”

“It’s normal when Yabu want to cherish someone in his life. He is 24 anyway”

“Fans shouldn’t meddle too much on idols’ life. Everyone has their own life and privacy which they don’t want people to meddle with. Just think about ourselves, do you want if someone always meddling with your privacy?”

“Totally supporting this pair and hopefully we will not get anymore sad news about it like breaking up or giving up things. I just wish Yabu to stay and be the Yabu we all know :)”

“I’m shocked but I think it is not wrong for him to have partner in life. He also wants a life like other people too. Poor my Yabu ne. Don’t worry, Yabu. I will always support you until the end. Be strong. Tobikkos always support and love you even you already have a partner”

“He is a guy and every guy wants a girl to be with him to support him. We are not the fated girls for Yabu-kun, so support him with his fated girl (that if she is)… So minna-san, please be with our Yabunbun and help him. I finally calmed down and think about it slowly, and it’s really nice and cute, you know ^_^”

“I take it pretty well that he’s dating someone. I mean, he’s human; he deserves to have a love story too like everyone. And somehow it doesn’t surprise me that he’s go on a date and not caring if he get photographed. I mean, he has a careless side too. I personally think Yabu’s girlfriend (if it is true) is pretty cute. I wish all the best for him, and I will always support our Yabunbun!”

“He is a boy. He has the right to get girlfriend although the fans are feeling sad too. But we don’t have the right to stop him”

“His fans should be happy he’s happy. I really don’t get the concept of ‘an idol is everyone’s and not one’s’. That can probably be apply to Hatsune Miku but not to real life people”

“I support Yabu >_<”

“I think if we’d love him so should support for him ne. If he’s happy, I’ll happy too. Minna-san please continue support for him”

“SUPPORT YABU!! He’s a human who fell in love”

“I’ll never leave JUMP behind just because of these kinds of news. It may hurt a lot but I am just a fan and I have to accept their decision and stuffs. It may not be right now but I’m sure I will be able to support them :) I have to. I’m supporting JUMP since 2007, even from the start of Hey!Say!7 and that will never ever stop. I’ll be forever a Tobikko. And whatever happen JUMP will forever be 10”

So yeah, those are some comments from the tobikkos I talked with last night. It’s a good thing that they are able to take it positively and continue to support Yabu :)

But of course, they are some who are having a hard time to accept the news. Yeah, especially the tobikkos who their ichiban is Yabu Kota.

“Kinda sad, but I cried at first”

“Actually I am shocked *crying to death when heard this*”

“I have no idea what to say, I just can’t find the words to describe my feeling”

“I don’t know what to do or say… Is that really him!? Still can’t believe it T.T But please I don’t want him to quit JE”

As for myself, I didn’t know how to react at first but somehow I calmed down almost immediately. I don’t really mind to be honest. I only hope that this will not affect Yabu’s career with JUMP and JE in any way. Because as we all now, Yabu Kota is one of the pillars of Hey!Say!JUMP. JUMP can never be without him!

But there is a rumour saying that Yabu is quitting JE once he reach 30 years old which is like 6 years from now and I can’t help it but to be bothered by it. But if it is true, then what he is telling me in my dream is true. But we don’t know yet for sure.

I can only hope it’s not true. We all know how much Yabu loves Hey!Say!JUMP and the members, right? So I doubt he will leave JE. I am sure he will stay with JUMP and JE as long as he can :)

I don’t know what else to say…

But…whatever happens, let’s just keep supporting Yabu and JUMP as we always did before. He loves us and we know it :) I know it is kinda hurtful at first for Yabu’s ichibaners and I know they need time to accept this :( But I know they know that the best thing to do is to support Yabu. That is what we call LOVE.

I really feel like hugging all Yabu’s ichibaners right now. I am not one so I can’t say that I understand their feeling completely… But I know time will heal everything. Just don’t think too much about it. Everything will be just fine. Something like this cannot be avoided. So fans just have to stick together and comfort those who need comfort :’)


That is all :) I hope this post is worth reading :)

8 comments:

  1. Yabu is my Ichiban !! I learned about it between two exams yesterday and I was shocked. But more than being angry about/on Yabu I was angry about/on myself. Because Yabu is human so I can't do anything against this but I love him so much that I can't describe my feeling and I feel really angry against me for loving him so much. Because Yabu from HSJ and the private Yabu Kota are two different person that we all need to separate. What is weird or good ( I don't know haha) is that I'm not feeling like "Whyy yabu nooooooo" I'm more like "why do I love him too much that this kind of news had an impact on me".


    "I really feel like hugging all Yabu’s ichibaners right now. I am not one so I can’t say that I understand their feeling completely… But I know time will heal everything. Just don’t think too much about it. Everything will be just fine. Something like this cannot be avoided. So fans just have to stick together and comfort those who need comfort :’)"
    When I read this part of your post I was happy. Because a lot of people said that " We need to support" him but their ichiban is Yamada and so I have the feeling that they can't understand us. I don't think I'm a part of the one who have really hard time to accept it but since I love him too much and I saw him in real in Japan a lot of times I feel really weird about it and I started to being angry against myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for the late response. I hope everything is fine now :)

      Delete
  2. we can see here how matured these fans are specially the Yabu ichibaners~ *thumbs up to all positive tobikkos*

    I love yabu a lot and I think he's my first love in the idol world. But my reaction to this article is really different from the others. I'm the type who supports and love the idol from what he is and for what he does and that includes whatever he do in his private life.

    Im very excited to hear more about this girl. Aside from being the luckiest Yabu fan (well some pictures appeared in FB showing that she went to Live in Me concert holding Yabu's Uchiwa), I'm curious if my guesses on Yabu's type is correct (and it seems like im right). and above all she's so pretty!!! We should support them! <3 <3

    ~Pastel Aika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late response :D Yes, you are right! I want to hear more about her too and I'm really happy for Yabu. But everything seems fine now :)

      Delete
  3. I was so shocked and sad when I heard the news... I was like, "Why not me?" Hahaha!
    Setting jokes aside, this reminds me that there will come a time when this kind of stuff happens. Like, we can't stop HSJ from growing up and falling in love, right? Even if it's not as soon as next year or something, we all know that that time will come. And now, it's Yabu's turn.

    As a Yabu ichibanner, I wouldn't deny that whenever I remember this recent news about him, I get sad from time to time. But just like what you said, time heals all wounds. So please, give us time to cry and sulk for now because that's what we have to do to move on :)

    This doesn't mean that I'm not happy for him. I'm sad as a fangirl, as someone who follows him as an idol because duh, he's my ideal guy and then I hear this news so it would be obvious what I'm going to feel. But respect and love prevails above all :D I'm so glad that he is happier now and that he's found someone who is, hopefully, to be there for and with him for the rest of his life. I hope that nothing bad will happen to them and nothing gets compromised now that the news is out. But if life says otherwise, I pray that they will overcome whatever might happen.

    And yes, thank you for the hug :) -gets hugged-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for the late response. I hope you are fine now :) And you are welcomed <3

      Delete
  4. I'm agree..even it was to late I know about this XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :D It's okay lah. And I'm sorry for my late response too heee

      Delete